Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are subject to availability and strictly on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
2. Payment for sponsorship is required in full on booking.
3. Invoices for all event bookings will be issued within 48 hours of booking and payment will be due in full within 14 days of the invoice date. Failure to pay by the due date will result in your booking being cancelled and your space reallocated without warning.
4. No refunds will be given unless the stand is re-let after the show has hit full capacity. If we can re-let your stand an administration fee of £20 will apply before any money is returned. All cancellations should be made by email.
5. The Company reserves the right to cancel an exhibitors booking at any time. This will be done via email. No compensation will be paid for money lost due to additional merchandising, accommodation or marketing costs. If an event is cancelled due to circumstances outside of our control (for example - but not limited to - government restrictions on large gatherings, venue restrictions on large gatherings, venue closures, mass event staff or venue sickness) and subsequently rescheduled your account will be credited. This credit can be used for a different event in our portfolio or can be switched to the postponed date. If the event cannot be rescheduled within 18 months of the original date you will be refunded in full within 3 months of the notification of cancellation.
6. Exhibitors / sponsors agree that their company name and logo or photograph may be used for promotional purposes for this and subsequent events.
7. Location within the show will be determined by the event organisers and spaces will be clearly marked. Set up is between 8.00am and 9.30am on Show days. Exhibitors who arrive late may lose their stand and will not be refunded. Those who do not show up at all will not be entitled to a refund. Sharing or sub-letting is not acceptable.
8. Please advise us on booking if you require access to power. The exhibitor is responsible for bringing their own cable/extension lead and will be held solely responsible for the safety of this equipment and any other equipment used on the day. All electrical equipment used by the exhibitor must have a current PAT certificate.
9. Please bring your own display and merchandising equipment, e.g. shelving, clothes rails, leaflets, etc. Please do not attach anything to the venue walls. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to display their business details.
10. Please ensure that children under 6 are either not present or under adult supervision when exhibitors are setting up / clearing away.
11. Any damage caused to equipment provided by the venue will be the responsibility of the individual exhibitor. Similarly exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own Public Liability Insurance to cover death, personal injury, theft or damage. The event organisers will not be held responsible for any death, injury, damage, theft or loss occurring at the event. Exhibitors must also comply with all relevant legislation, including Health and Safety and the Sales of Goods Act.
12. If for some reason the event has to be cancelled the event organisers will repay money received for exhibition space / advertising, but will not be responsible for any money lost due to additional merchandising, accommodation or marketing costs.
13. We kindly request that you do not promote any similar events at the show. If this request is not heeded then you may have to leave the event.
14. Please be aware that there may be more than one of your ‘type’ of business booking for this event, but we do monitor this carefully, and should we receive too many businesses of the same type, we will accept bookings on a first-come-first-served basis.
15. The Company accepts no responsibility for, inaccuracies or misunderstanding arising through orders, instructions or information given to them by telephone, verbally to servants or via social media messaging, other than through their office and confirmed in writing.
16. The organisers can offer no guarantee regarding the numbers of visitors to the event.
17. Incidents of aggression and/or rudeness to our staff, for any reason, will not be tolerated. Should such an incident occur you will be asked to leave the event and you will not be entitled to a refund.
18. By exhibiting with us you are confirming accpetance of these terms and conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Last updated: Wednesday 1st Janaury 2020
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms").
2. These Terms apply to advertisements in any Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events publication, including, but not limited to event Show Guides, advertisements on any of our websites, printed leaflets for inclusion in event goodie bags or for singular leaflet distribution via Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events.
3. By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full. Content and Delivery of Advertisements
4. Materials for an Advertisement must be provided no later than the specified deadline as instructed by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events.
5. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the publications or the Websites. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
6. The publication of an Advertisement by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events does not mean that Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events has waived its rights under these Terms.
7. The Advertiser guarantees to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events that: (i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading; (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority, are not libelous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights); (iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events or the Websites or the Magazines; and (v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
8. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events and the Advertiser will compensate Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events for any claim made by such advertiser against Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events.
9. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the order form. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events may change its rates at any time. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
10. All sums payable to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events should be made in accordance with Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events Financial Terms & Conditions which are: All customers will be required to prepay unless clearly stated otherwise on the invoice as agreed by Bright Spark Events. Payment must be made in full by the date as instructed by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events may charge interest on the amount outstanding up to 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
11. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events.
12. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
13. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
14. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events. However, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
15. If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events part, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser's sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
16. If the Advertisement as reproduced by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events part, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser's responsibility to inform Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events to prevent a repeat of the error.
17. Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events and the Advertiser, and Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
18. In respect of Advertisements on the Websites, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Websites. In addition, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting production or publication of any Magazine or the transmission of the Websites and any Advertisements contained in them, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events.
19. The Advertiser will fully reimburse Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events in accordance with these Terms.
20. The Advertiser grants Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events the right (free of charge) to: (i) use such of the Advertiser's names, trademarks and/or logos as Bright Spark Events may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements; (ii) reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the Magazines for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Website or Magazine will be subject to variation at Bright Spark Events sole discretion. Cancellation policy
21. If the order is cancelled by the Advertiser after completing and returning the order form to Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events, they will be charged a cancellation fee of 20%.
22. If the Advertiser cancels the Advertisement after the submission deadline then they will be charged in full.
23. If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, Bumps, Babies and Beyond Events may treat the order as cancelled.
24. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
Last updated: Wednesday 1st Janaury 2020